en

How are is your character going to handle 'Battle for Azeroth' - Faction Neutral

advertisement
Raeisley Supporter
Raeisley Nov 6 '17
I really, really, really, don't know. Cross faction rp is certainly taking a hit.
Rease Stoneheart
Rease Stoneheart Nov 7 '17
Not stopping me, nor my guild. We're Argent Crusaders, but we're going to keep on trucking. Keep on holding to our mission. Keep on doing what we feel is the right thing.

The world might have gone crazy, but we hold true to the ideals of Highlord Tirion Fordring.

Kirettara Springdale
Despite her views on King Wrynn, his death still hit hard for Kira. Her blood family is Alliance, and if it comes down to protecting them, she'll take up arms to protect her home. I think a lot will depend on how it is explained in-game, the late night talks she'll have with her fiance and where his loyalties lie, and how her Horde-side friends react.
Either way, I think it's an exciting time for those of us that play the fence!
Valeris Felclaw
Valeris Felclaw Dec 1 '17
Hey, Valeris was an Outland Illidari, he never really got a chance to identify with the Horde to begin with. Blue or red, it's all the same people that laid siege on the Black Temple (or glass-half-full came together to defeat Sargeras.) Kal or Sin, he's just gonna keep palling around with the same people he's been fighting and bleeding alongside for the greater part of a decade.
Centari III Souli
Centari III Souli Jan 7 '18
Can't figure out if I want Cent' to lose all faith from this or have an re-ignition in fighting against the fighting... Either way I don't see him being a major helper to the war machine. - Should be harder to talk to those "Blue Side of the fence" friends though that he is steadily trying to build.
Aroen Wildblade Team
Aroen Wildblade Feb 4 '18
I realized I posted this in the wrong forum topic. Woops! Here it is: With the Battle for Azeroth coming, Aroen will be a true cross-faction character, with him in both an Alliance Night Elf version and a Horde Nightborne version, both of which being vessels for the same character: Aroen. For obvious reasons he won't be going into Horde cities, but will be avaliable for RP with both factions in neutral territory.
Denareb Grassblade
Denareb Grassblade Feb 13 '18

Quote from Rease Stoneheart Not stopping me, nor my guild. We're Argent Crusaders, but we're going to keep on trucking. Keep on holding to our mission. Keep on doing what we feel is the right thing.

The world might have gone crazy, but we hold true to the ideals of Highlord Tirion Fordring.

Yeah, you're right. Even though Denareb's gonna take a hit when the big event happens, he's more than likely going to stay neutral. He's got too many good people on the Horde-side he couldn't kill senselessly.
Agaroth
Agaroth Apr 28 '18
Given what I've read about Saurfang's reaction, I think my orc will have a similar one. He doesn't trust Sylvanas as far as he could throw her anyway, especially now with her obviously grabbing at more power... But then, he's never been very staunchly Horde above anything else mentality. The gameplay systems they're adding are a real turnoff to me also, so that is killing my interest in the expac on a personal note.
You need to be a group member to post.
advertisement
Password protected image
Password protected image
Password protected image