en

Lady Amora'lei - Sea Shanties | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discusson
Amora’lei Ofelia Moonsong
I wonder what is in store for my curious little dreamer.
Caedun
Caedun Nov 8 '18
LONG FAR GONE;

but i still remember.

Quote from Rebecka Aldebourne

The web of a widow like cracks over ice; sinuous, splintering, and arbitrary.

It spread thinly over the glacial mind harbored by the creature that only knew how to embody such quintessence.

What was this place, this tundra, this dream? Not even pellucid strings brought she; and not she brought to curious reverie.

"Where am I..?" called the pygmy nymph, the frigid air of Northern breath so cold not even snow could manage grace to the tangles of opal curls.
Daylight waltzed with moonlight in a realm of paradox, blessing the crystallized figure in a myriad of hues that reflected an aurora against pallid constitution.

"You are here," replied the wind to the widow, brushing against a roseate cheek as if the forefingers of a distant lover.

A singular tear spilled from the window of her dimming, icterine soul, and when heavy, somnolent eyes finally rose from the curtains of descent, they could only bear witness to a mirror that held no reflection of herself.
Spidery, clawed digits of obsidian would curl about her from behind and along her petite shoulders; there was a distant, hollowed cackling which resonated within her bones.

It was only just a dream.

The Forum post is edited by Amora’lei Ofelia Moonsong Nov 8 '18

Quote from Caedun LONG FAR GONE;

but i still remember.

As clear as day, and as dark as night was a memory forever imprinted; this was the way of a clairsentient empath, and a ponderous burden that she may forever bear upon the shoulders of her very being.

As of late the little elf of the moon found it more and more difficult to traverse back to her homelands, for it remains a painful reminder of the past, and her elven kin's near demise.

The Scar held tragic energy; the great sacrifice of those fallen remaining bound to the plagued earthen soil.

Their cries of vehement agony and rage-- all inquisitive as to why they were deserving of unnecessary fate-- would chip away at the little one's heart piece-by-piece, as if it were as fragile as a rose made up of glass.

Aimlessly, she sauntered, and endlessly she wandered offering solemn eulogy spilled in velveteen melody to those of forlorn and phantasmal life;

a feeble albeit selfless attempt in hoping to give peace and to allow for departure to the afterlife.

From where her tears had fallen from grace, and the feather-light prints of her bare footfalls, would peacebloom be known to grow with rime dusted along its delicate petals.

The Forum post is edited by Amora’lei Ofelia Moonsong Nov 8 '18
advertisement
Password protected image
Password protected image
Password protected image