en

Pauleen Sea Shanties | Forum

advertisement
Pauleen Vernon
If only a song could save someone drowning.
Pauleen Vernon
Fingers laced, ear to chest, calloused fingers combing through blonde locks, and uninterrupted silence. She could live here in this moment, frozen in time, when hope was a thrumming in her breast, a tingling in her stomach, and an afterglow in the arms of another. Golden eyes surveyed his strong jawline, the subtle scar along the underside of his chin, and the curvature of his nostrils. He was forbidden, and perfect. She knew that the way his gaze traced the ceiling was the physical manifestation of counting down time in his head. The idle drumming of his finger along her shoulder blades was a metronome to underline the sweet melodies he strung together and presented her, a gift preceding, during, and following their fallacy. She was in love, and he was not. He was performing, and she chose to remain blissfully ignorant for as long as he would allow.
Pauleen Vernon

Quote from Caedun when i see you
You are the reason for everything. The motivation to opening my eyes, the purpose for each drawn breath. You are where my life truly began, and the battle that will see it's end. I've counted down each day, hour, minute, millisecond between our moments together. I've planned each visit out to the letter and abandoned them all when your will lead us astray. I memorize each lesson you teach me and hope that you've retained some of my knowledge as well. You are love, the only one worthy of such a word, emotion, act. I will fight to ensure nothing ill ever befalls you, that you are met with every ounce of happiness you deserve. Every time I see you, that is the best day of my life.
advertisement
Password protected image
Password protected image
Password protected image